We are happy to assist the WSKiZ EMBA candidates in every stage of their recruitment process. If you have any questions or doubts,
please, reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, we are recruiting candidates to start the program in the fall of 2019 (October 2019), with the expected graduation date in February 2021.
Our program follows the academic calendar typical for the higher education institutions based in the European Union:
- the academic year starts on the 1st
- the fall/winter semester lasts from
October to February,
- the spring/summer semester lasts from
March till early July.
Our official partner in Nigeria is Polska International Academy, Abuja, Nigeria. (Polska means “Poland” in Polish).
WSKiZ University require the following documents for admissions:
- Our online application
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts and Degree Certificate. Please note: The baccalaureate degree must be from an accredited higher education institution.
- A copy of satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/213 CBT/ 80 iBT) or IELTS score 6, or another proof of their English skills (for candidates who are not native in English).
- A personal statement with clear goals for pursuing graduate studies.
Also, we will need to have training with you for the CPCC (Common Professional Component Courses) evaluation of the undergraduate course work. With our accreditation we have to ensure that the applicants have successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the subject following areas:
- Business Finance,
- Legal Environment,
- Business Ethics,
- Global Dimension,
- Information Systems,
- Business Policy.
Applications who do not meet this requirement may be admitted on the condition that they fulfil the undergraduate prerequisite before participating in the graduate program.
Click Here to Apply: Apply
- Original documents will be copied and authenticated by the WSKiZ University Office.
- In case of submitting the documents via fax or e-mail, you are kindly asked to bring with you the original documents to the interview, so that the copies can be confirmed.
- The translations of the documents must be done by the sworn translator.
- The application form can be obtained from the WSKiZ University Office or printed from an electronic version available on this website.
- In the case of candidates with degrees from Polish universities, a copy of the student book (index) will be treated as an official transcript (copy should include all pages relating to the progress of the studies, exams and credits). The translation of the credit book consists of the English names of all passed subjects together with grades received (zaliczenie = passed).
- Reference letters may come from: academic tutors, promoters of Degree Thesis, superiors, major clients.
As for documents confirming at least 4 years of professional experience, the candidate can submit “Świadectwo pracy” (a proof of employment) with the translation in English.
Tuition fee – 10 000 USD
Admission fee – 500USD
Tuition fees can be paid in four instalments or in a one-off payment. In the case of instalmental payment, first instalment must be paid before the classes begin.
1. PAYMENT IN 4 INSTALMENTS.
The total tuition fee is USD 10 000.
The first invoice for USD 4000 is issued and distributed to the students before the commencement of the program. The payment should be made in USD to the bank account of WSKiZ, Poznan, Poland, or in case of Nigerian students, Polska Academy, Abuja, Poland, given on the invoice. The subsequent invoices are issued every 4 months for USD 2,000 each, denominated in USD with 14-day payment period.
Program Fees include cost of:
- Educational materials
- Accommodations in Poland (Available for Nigeria Students)
- Medical Insurance in Poland (Available for Nigeria Students)
- Educational Tours
- Meetings and Visits
Program Fees do not include:
- Cost of textbooks and cases (they should be bought individually by the students and the amount to be paid for the books during 18 months of studies equals to about USD 1000),
- Additional costs for repeating courses failed by the student,
- Non-refundable admission fee of USD 500. Admission fee is to be paid after the interview before sending the candidate documents to Poland at the bank account which would be provided for the individual.
- Air Fair and Visas.
- We are happy to answer all your questions:
- Please email us at email@example.com
- We can be reached on phone: +48 502 297 521 (business hours: 10am – 4 pm CET)
Our Official address is: Wyższa Szkoło Komunikacji i Zarządzania
ul. J. Spychalskiego 20/2
We also work with international partners:
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
Polska International Academy Address: No 2, Visitula Close, Panama Crescent, Minister Hill, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria Phone: +23490 768 9876 8 Website: www.polskaacademy.org Business hours: 10am – 4pm CA